cliche christianity hurts the most.
i’ve been on a total cooking rampage. i realized i should have been taking photos, but hey, i’m not a seasoned blogger.
i’ve been trying to perfect my egg recipe. the only type of egg i like is a sunnyside/overeasy egg. here are my ingredients:
- 1 large egg
- garlic salt (sometimes sea salt depending on how i feel)
- chili powder
- half & half (i know this sounds gross)
- black truffle oil
once the egg is done, i then make a mixture to ‘garnish’ the top:
- scallions cut thinly & stir fried to crispy
- garlic/ginger mix
- tiny bit of soy sauce
it’s delicious. but still perfecting it…
another recipe i finally got to try out is my artichoke dip! i was inspired by rise 1′s artichoke dip (YUMMM – craveeee) so last time g and i went there, we asked what they put in their dip. i tried replicating, and although mine didn’t turn out as well… it’s so much better than drawn (john… haha jessi) butter.
- black truffle oil (i’m obsessed)
- garlic/ginger mix
- sea salt
- lemon juice
- egg whites
- half & half
- dijon mustard (KEY!!)
now, i am extremely happy. and according to my recipes… i’ll soon be fat.
- g scoring us an upgrade to aria’s sky suites just be name dropping zeshan… who wasn’t even in the suite himself
- jean phillipe at aria… amazing cakes and pastries!
- number 1 priority: noodle asia… delicious delicious roast duck noodle soup
- trying to catch up to everyone’s level with 151
- night #1: tao at venetian… paying $200 to skip the line to stay for 30 minutes…
- poor joon in the morning
- chocolate croissant crumbs all over the floor… oops
- annoying front staff at the aria buffet, gave us SO MUCH trouble for wanting to seat 10 all together when the restaurant wasn’t even full… DO NOT RECOMMEND.
- discovering the sky suite complimentary lounge with glass bottles of various sodas, fiji water, breakfast, snacks, and all the liquor you’d ever want
- steph: “can i have a shot of goose?” | sky lounge lady: *pours two glasses of goose* | stephanie: *drinks it all*
- awesome flower arrangements at aria
- liquid pool party with the hot pool water – gross
- frozen watermelon balls… YUM… but $15 each… oops
- angry varun getting banned from the pool and escorted out
- water in steph’s ear… for 30 minutes until she passed out – thank GOD
- salt and butter mix for bread at sage! reminds me of oystercatchers… delicious
- “are scallops vegetables?”
- meeting up with justin lee! it’s been 3 years since i last saw him at UT!
- night #2: haze at aria… paying another $200 to skip the line… but we stayed more than 30 minutes
- SO LOUD AT HAZE – did not enjoy the foam from the ceiling… protect the beer!
- awkward, hilarious random guy dancing alone and BAD
- relaxing poolside at aria with ms. stephanie king
- annie’s pina-ca-load-a
- the yoons… stephphil yoon!
- witnessing the XS craze at encore… holy crap that line was LONG and it was only 11 p.m.
- night#3: XS at encore… paying $400 total to skip the line… but had an awesome, awesome night
- apparently paris hilton was there, but didn’t see her
- “excuse me… can i squeeze in here?”
- “her name is michelle olivia wong!!!!” DANGIT STEPHANIE.
- jade stephanie king is from new hampshire, works in finance and is 27 years old
- michelle olivia wong is from san francisco, it’s her bachelorette party, is a marketing professional and is 15 years old
- steph, can you even name a city in new hampshire??
- lies, lies and more lies
- random guys: “so, would you girls like to go to the dance floor with us? | me: *thinking* “yes, perfect time to leave them behind…” | steph: “YES!” | me: DOH!
- varun trying to teach us how to dance… fail
- the joon dance
- leaving at around 3 a.m. and the line still being very, very LONG
- matching the encore carpet
- falling asleep while sitting across from steph at the cafe after XS
- steph wolfing her beef hash down in 3 minutes
- paris brunch: paying $10 to skip the line… WORTH IT.
- you can never go wrong with all-you-can-eat-and-drink-champagne brunch
- passing out yet again after a champagne brunch
- awkward zumanity with steph
- bouchon is still amazing. i have yet to taste anything better in vegas.
- steph winning her $900 with her $25 chip… always follow your feelings!
- night#4: staying in the hotel to sleep… paying $0 (this is what happens when only the asians are left, hehe)
- taking a total of 4 ‘special’ cars (2 limos, 1 escalade, 1 yukon)… have never taken more than that in my life
just got really excited.
alright – i’ve been completely out of touch lately. i’m knee-deep… well, probably head-deep (haha) in photo/video backlog right now…
- kat’s bday video
- london videos
- priscilla’s graduation/cleveland
- oink & nikon’s 2-4 dog party
- random may photos
- mother’s day
- oriana’s graduation
all of that is around 26 gb of photos. gahhh. i blame g’s snap crazy photo taking.
anyways, i’m off to vegas tomorrow. suckas!